1.0 Introducing Cloud Force.com
- >The Basics of an App's User Interface
- The Benifits of Force.com Platform App
- The Technology behind a Force.com Platform App
2.0 Collaborating with Chatter:
- Understanding Chatter
- Tracking Fields on Your Objects.
- Following Records.
- Starting a Group or Two
3.0. About the Sample Recruiting App
- About Universal containers
- Considartions for the recuriting app
- Building the app
4.0.Using Custom Workflow and Approval Processes
- Introducing Workflow
- Workflow in Our Recruting App
- Creating Workflow Rules That Assign Tasks.
- Creating a Workflow Rule That Sends Email Alerts
- Introducing Approvals.
5.0. Reviewing Database Concepts
- What's a Database?
- What's Relational Database?
- Summary of Database Concepts.
6.0 Analyzing Data with Reports and Dashboards
- Introducing Reports
- Introducing Dashboards
- Introducing Custom Report Types
7.0. Building a Simple App
- Becoming Familiar with the Setup Area
- Understanding Apps
- Understanding Objects
- Understanding Tabs
- Becoming Familiear with Setup Detail Pages
- Understanding Fields.
8.0 Visual Force Development
- Introducing Visualforce Development Mode
- Implementing the Candidate Map
- Creating a Visualforce Page
- Visualforce Markup
- Creating a Custom List Button
- Taking Your App Public with Sites.
9.0 Enhancing the App
- Adding Advanced Fields
- Validating Rules
- Page Layouts
10.0 Expanding The Simple App Using Relationships
- Custom Fields
- Adding Candidates to the Mix
- Bringing Candidates & Positions Together with job Applications
- Search Layouts
- Managing Review Assessments.
11.0 Securing and Sharing Data
- Controlling Access to Data in Our App
- Data Accesss Concepts
- Contolling Access to fields
- Controlling Access to Records
- Puting It All Together